We provide the following services to you:
- Locate and select the right tenants for your property. This involves advertising the property – usually on Trade Me.
- We show the prospective tenants through the property, whilst at the same time assessing their suitability as a tenant.
- Once selected, they are carefully checked through Tenancy Information NZ for their creditworthiness. References are also checked, paying particular attention to the reference from their previous property manager.
- A bond of 3 weeks’ rent is requested which is transferred to Tenancy Services.
- At the end of each tenancy all funds are accounted for and the property is left in a clean and re-lettable condition.
- Rents are monitored regularly.
- Our property management program ensures that owners are provided with an itemised statement, and rents are paid out at the end of each month.
- Inspections are done every three months and a detailed inspection report given to our owners. At that time recommendations are made as to necessary maintenance or flagging possible upgrades, which are subject to owner approval.
- Should there be a dispute, a claim will be filed with the Tenancy Tribunal. The owner will be kept informed at all times during this process.
In the last five years we have not had to lodge a claim which is testament to our careful choice of tenants.
Property Management Services (NZ) Limited
PO Box 3793, Auckland 1140
Personalised Boutique Property Management
For owners with high quality rental properties seeking 100% property management.